November 7-9, 2018
The 38th Annual LSPA Conference!
"Stronger Together: A Focus on the Multidisciplinary Team"
KEYNOTE: Lisa Kelly-Vance, PhD NASP President
LUNCHEON: Speaker Jamie Wong, LADOE Special Education Policy Director
- Sip & See Poster Symposium (Student Poster Competition)
- Louisiana Job Fair
- Student Forum
- Student Reception: Lisa Kelly-Vance, PhD, NASP President
- NEW Regional Round-tables: Meet by region to discuss current local issues. The Regional round-tables will problem solve current issues at the local level. Opportunities for networking and communication with LSPA leadership will be provided to strengthen the field of school psychology within the state. **CPDs will be provided.**
- President's Strand: The Multidisciplinary Team- Sessions led by multidisciplinary team members from across Louisiana to strengthen our knowledge of each specialty area, assessment, and team collaboration
LOG IN FIRST: Remember, you must be logged in to get a member rate. Membership dues are included with the full conference price.
AFFILIATES: Friends of the field of school psychology. Affiliate members have limited privileges and access to meetings/minutes.
NEW GROUP RATE: If your organization/school district has 3+ non-school psychologists (affiliates) attending, you may register for a group rate. This rate is $300/affiliate. This is only applicable for registrations received by October 1, 2018.
- Presentations: The LSPA Executive Council is soliciting specific proposals from members and guests for presentations related to the practice of school psychology. If you would like to present at the 2018 conference, complete the Call for Presentation Submission. When submitting your presentations for upload on the Members Only Section of the LSPA website, you must follow the Instructions for Handouts & Slides. Deadline for presentation submission is September 7, 2018. Limited Presentation Slots Available.
- Posters: Sip & See Poster Symposium (Student Poster Competition). Complete the Call for Student Posters. Applications will be due October 1, 2018.
SCHOLARSHIPS/AWARDS: Instructions for nominating will be posted soon. Deadline for submission is October 1, 2018.
Event Contact: Laura Maciaszek LSPA Conference Chair
DoubleTree by Hilton
1521 West Pinhook Road
Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
(337) 235-6111 Phone
(337) 237-6313 Fax
SPECIAL LSPA Negotiated Discount: Guest rooms at only $126 (Double) & $136 (King) per night when booked no later than October 24, 2018 using Code: LSP. Book early to reserve your room. Book Early!
**NEW REFUND POLICY: PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING! The deadline for refunds is October 24, 2018. After October 24, 2018. NO refunds will be given.**