About: The conference is planned by Executive Council and Committee members of LSPA. All sessions have NASP documented professional development credits offered for registered participants. LSPA membership is provided in conference registration for those who desire membership.
Call for Papers: This will be made available for membership and fellow professionals. Students can submit for paper or poster sessions. The poster sessions is often a student competition.
Exhibits: Exhibitors and advertisers will have an opportunity to set up displays for our conference attendees.
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotell, 1521 W Pinhook Rd, Lafayette, LA 70503, 337-253-6111
Dates: November 7-9, 2018 (Wed - Fri).
Serve: If you are helping to serve, please contact email@example.com
The 37th Annual LSPA Conference: Nov 8-10, 2017
Supporting Schools: Tools You Can Use
- School Psych of the Year: Jeremy Babb, Iberia Parish
- Lifetime Achievement: Gordon Upton
- The EC Member of the Year: Stacey Johnson
- The "Got Your Back" Award: Amber Boykin (President's award)
- Will Bergeron Memorial Scholarship: Haley Walker from LSUS
- Dr. Conni Patterson Scholarship: Katie Simon from Tulane
- Dr. Larry Stout Memorial Scholarship: Anna Schech from Nicholls